Zealous Pennsylvania Criminal Defense Lawyer Fights for Clients’ Rights
Experienced York attorney represents clients facing a range of charges
Being convicted of a crime can result in the loss of your freedom, heavy fines and other negative consequences that could follow you for many years to come. Since 2012, Marros Law Office, LLC has been aggressively defending the rights of clients accused of crimes in Pennsylvania so that they can maintain their freedom. Regardless of the charges you are facing, my law firm will utilize the available legal protections in pursuit of the best possible resolution to your situation, whether that is a reduction of charged, an acquittal or a favorable plea deal.
Common criminal charges faced by Pennsylvanians
This country’s criminal justice system is based on the philosophy that the accused is innocent until proven guilty. But you can suffer lasting harm just by being associated with a crime. My law firm will defend your rights and reputation in cases involving allegations of:
- DUI — It is illegal to drive under the influence of alcohol, a controlled substance or both. If you have been arrested on suspicion of DUI, I am committed to helping you challenge these charges.
- Drug crimes — Whether you’ve been charged with a misdemeanor or felony drug crime in Pennsylvania, such as trafficking, manufacturing or distribution, the penalties can be severe. My law firm will assert your rights and fight to clear your name.
- Assault — Heated conflicts can lead to misunderstandings and mistakes. I understand that being charged with assault or domestic violence can be troubling, but I will help you explore your legal options.
- Theft — If you’ve been charged with a theft crime such as robbery or burglary, I will do everything possible to defend and protect you from the lasting consequences of a criminal conviction.
- Murder — Being held responsible for the death of another person could lead to decades, or even life in prison. If you’ve been accused of murder, my law firm will aggressively counter the allegations and work toward a favorable result.
I have the skill and knowledge necessary to advocate effectively for the dismissal or reduction of your charges. With more than 20 years of experience practicing Pennsylvania law, I have protected the rights of clients facing all types of accusations and will build a strong case for your defense.
What happens in a Pennsylvania criminal case?
Every criminal case is unique, but in both state and federal prosecutions, there are procedures that must be followed. The police must have probable cause to make an arrest and are required to read your Miranda Rights if they question you while in custody. Otherwise, your answers cannot be used in court. You also have the right to legal counsel and to present evidence in your defense at trial.
As your attorney, I understand the stakes are high when you’ve been charged with a crime. I will be at your side through every stage of the legal process and make sure you understand your options. My law firm has been successful in having cases dismissed, charges reduced and trying jury trials to an acquittal.
Contact a knowledgeable Pennsylvania criminal defense lawyer
At Marros Law Office, LLC, I represent clients throughout York, Lancaster, Dauphin, Adams and Cumberland counties in all types of criminal defense cases. Call my York, PA office at 717-668-8185 or contact me online to schedule a free initial consultation.